A Commitment to Caring and Excellence
- The firm’s founding partner was previously a partner of the law firm of Hamilton, Kramer, Myers and Cheek, which served the legal needs of the central Ohio community for over 81 years.
- The McLeod Law Office was established in 1999 and continues the tradition of client-oriented service, a commitment to caring and excellence.
- The firm is conveniently located at 471 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio, directly across the street from the Columbus Museum of Art and with the Topiary Garden / Deaf School Park directly in
- Given the firm’s central location, the McLeod law office is able to practice in all eighty-eight (88) of Ohio's counties.
- One of the firm's main goals has always been to provide our clients with comprehensive legal services. The firm views the attorney / client relationship not as a one-time interaction, but a
long-term bond. This approach has served our firm's clients well for a long time as both second and third generation clients who have come to us for the same level of quality legal services that
their parents and grandparents have received.
Keeping You Informed
- We always strive to keep our clients as up to date as possible about their cases. When our clients have questions, we walk them step by step through the answers to their questions. We take
the time to educate our clients, so that they are able to make an informed decision about the legal course of action they choose to pursue.